About Our Reopening
Congregation Or Ami looks forward to seeing those who choose to attend our services! If you choose not to attend in person, you may still attend our service via Zoom. Click HERE for your Zoom link and information.
Attendance is currently limited to 50% of our sanctuary capacity. We do not require registration, but we encourage everyone to be mindful of the symptoms of illness and stay home if you are not well.
Everyone over the age of 2 is required to wear a mask inside the building, regardless of vaccination status. We ask everyone in attendance to be mindful of social distancing at all times.
Please take extra consideration in your decision to attend in person if you are not vaccinated or in a vulnerable group that is more at risk for COVID-19. According to the CDC, people who are not vaccinated and meet any of the following criteria are considered to be at higher risk:
- Aged 65 years and older
- Those who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- People of all ages with underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, including those with:
- Chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- Serious heart conditions
- Immunocompromised (currently in cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications)
- Severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- Chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
- Liver disease